Horse Head Huffer Network

Pointless Inventions

 

Justin Bieber

  • Thumb-up
  • Thumb-down
  • +2792
35 Comments
 

Comments On This Pointless Inventions

  • OMG 7billion people hasnt giving a thumbs up! :o
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +183
  • he does just 10% of the music... (the other 90% are auto tune ) THE BOY CANT SING!!!
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +66
  • Actually Justin Bieber is useful for many things, like target practice.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +30
  • give this man a medal
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +29
  • This is one of the worst inventions ever.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +20
  • lol, i just messed up the comment ratings.....
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +13
  • what if Justin Bieber liked ur post???
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +10
  • The business loans suppose to be essential for people, which are willing to start their own company. In fact, that is not very hard to receive a collateral loan.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +8
  • No, he does so have a point. to bring pain and suffering of those unfortunate life forms that are in a close enough distance to hear his pathedic drawl.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +8
  • I have a strong feeling that if anyone in the world sees Justin Beiber's balls, they will instantly pass out.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +7
  • justin bieber should suck my balls
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +6
  • Stop harassing HER. ((((((:
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +6

Comment On This Pointless Inventions

©2008-2014 Pointless Inventions. All rights reserved.
A Horse Head Huffer Production.

Horse Head Huffer

Rails Hosting provided by BlueBox