Horse Head Huffer Network

Pointless Inventions

 

Justin Bieber

  • Thumb-up
  • Thumb-down
  • +2719
34 Comments
 

Comments On This Pointless Inventions

  • OMG 7billion people hasnt giving a thumbs up! :o
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +179
  • he does just 10% of the music... (the other 90% are auto tune ) THE BOY CANT SING!!!
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +66
  • give this man a medal
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +29
  • Actually Justin Bieber is useful for many things, like target practice.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +27
  • This is one of the worst inventions ever.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +20
  • lol, i just messed up the comment ratings.....
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +13
  • The business loans suppose to be essential for people, which are willing to start their own company. In fact, that is not very hard to receive a collateral loan.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +8
  • No, he does so have a point. to bring pain and suffering of those unfortunate life forms that are in a close enough distance to hear his pathedic drawl.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +8
  • I have a strong feeling that if anyone in the world sees Justin Beiber's balls, they will instantly pass out.
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +7
  • what if Justin Bieber liked ur post???
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +7
  • justin bieber should suck my balls
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +6
  • Stop harassing HER. ((((((:
    • Rate This Comment
    • Rate-up
    • Rate-down
    • +6

Comment On This Pointless Inventions

Pointless Inventions

Sometimes an invention is so useless it’s almost hilarious. Check out these pointless inventions and create your own!

Download Our Free App!

Hay guise, our iPhone app was just approved!

available on the app store!

©2008-2014 Pointless Inventions. All rights reserved.
A Horse Head Huffer Production.

Horse Head Huffer

Rails Hosting provided by BlueBox